Check in / Check out
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 18:00 (subject to availability)
Check out (July and August): 12:00
* If there is availability, you could advance the check in or/and delay the check out by an additional € 25 / h
Rules of the house
ALMA DEL TAJO COTTAGE RULES:
- Smoking is prohibited except in outdoor areas.
- Animals are not allowed.
- The occupants are responsible for keeping the house properly closed in their absence and on their departure.
- The maximum capacity of the Jacuzzi is 6 people and is not allowed the access with glass elements.
- The swings can only be used by children under 10 years old.
- The pool and the outdoor furniture will be available from May 1st to October 31st. In May and October will be depending on the weather conditions.
- It is not allowed the access to the pool area with glass elements, including the lawn.
- The fencing that limits access to the pool will always be closed to prevent access by children without the permanent supervision of the responsible adult. The parents or guardians will be responsible for the use of the facilities as well as for security measures, such as the door and security gate of the staircase of the property.
- The use of the fireplace is allowed from October to April, included. Free firewood. In no case you may cook in the fireplace.
- Reservations made in July/August only for complete weeks from Monday to Sunday.
- Check in time 3:00 pm and check out 6:00 pm, depending on the availability. Departure time July/August 12:00pm. If there is availability, you could advance the entry or/and delay the departure by an additional 25/h.
- The clients will have Complaint Sheets at their disposal to record their complaints.
- Guests will not be able to carry out activities in the house that do not comply with the rules of urbanity, hygiene, coexistence, public order, inconvenience, unhealthy, harmful, dangerous or illegal. They will be the only responsible and the owner could rescind the contract automatically.
- Under a principle of civility, you must be respectful of noise and music from 00:00, mainly outside of the house.
- Bachelor parties or similar events are not allowed. They should be notified if so.
- The client, from the moment of check-in, is responsible for the correct behavior of all the people who accompany him.
- Cleaning during the stay corresponds to the clients.
- Guests are responsible for the house with all its contents and for the return in the same conditions in which it was delivered at the time of entering. If there are any damages caused by the clients in the house, they will be deducted from the deposit, and in case if the damages exceed the amount given as a deposit, the client must pay the difference.
- The deposit will be returned within a maximum period of 7 days via bank transfer and once the condition of the facilities and fixtures has been checked.
- If there is any damage, it will be communicated to the owners of the house.
- The accommodation will be occupied exclusively by the number of people indicated on the registration form, people whose identity has been registered at the entrance to the house. In case that the Civil Guard carries out an inspection of the house and more people are found than those declared, the responsible will be the signing traveler.
- Access to the facilities is only and exclusively authorized to the number of people stipulated in the reservation and under no circumstances it should exceed the maximum capacity of 23 people. If the number of clients exceed the number of contracted guests, the owner can demand financial compensation proportional to the price per person and the contract will be canceled, leaving the premises immediately without giving rise to refunds and in case of refusal, we will proceed to call the corresponding authority to proceed with the eviction according to law. If there is a need to accommodate a larger number of people, it must be notified to authorize their accommodation before entry.
- The use of inflatable mattresses or any other similar element is not allowed.
- Any additional guest to the 12 basic places and over two years old will be subject to the extra bed charge. Check exceptions.
- The rooms are double (for two people). The amount of each extra bed is €15 per night.
- Babies under two years old do not have to pay any supplement. Cradles, high chairs and bathtubs are available free of charge.
- It is not allowed to put any kind of product in the Jacuzzi or swimming pool.
- The owner is not responsible for loss, theft, damage that may be suffered by customers. Power cuts, water or gas, the breakage of household appliances or any other device that is part of the accommodation, must immediately contact the owner to notify the Technical Service, but the non-assistance by this service will not be a reason for any compensation. The works that the City Council or other companies outside the Rural House can carry out in the vicinity and that may affect the normal development of the stay of the client, any type of major, natural or similar cause that prevents the enjoyment of the facilities of the Rural House, cancellations or additional expenses suffered by the client, or any matter that is beyond their reach or control.
- An extra cleaning fee will be charged depending on the state in which the house is left and if it does not correspond to normal and civic use. This will be equivalent to the extra hours necessary for this extraordinary cleaning.
- In case of breach of the obligations, the owner will have the right to request that the guest pay the damage to the establishment without any right to compensation.
- In accordance with the provision of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13th, Protection of Personal Data, I give my consent for the data I provide to be included in an automated file owned by La Casa Rural Alma del Tajo used for its customer database and I declare to be informed about the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition that I may exercise at the registered office of La Casa Rural Alma del Tajo, at C/Ciudad de Toledo n°7 (45522) Albarreal de Tajo (Toledo).
- The people who occupy the house must provide their identification, with ID number, Passport, Driving License, or Residence Permit and complete the traveler’s file upon arrival (Order INT/1922/2003, of July 3, on registration books and parts of entry for travelers in hostelry establishments and other similar).
- It should be reported that in compliance with the regulations established by the government in the state of alarm:
- Decoration, utensils, accessories and board games have been minimized as far as possible.
- Extra blankets and pillows have been removed from rooms, and brochures and magazines as well.
- The facilities have been cleaned and disinfected with products authorized and registered by the Ministry of Health.
- Hydroalcoholic gel or disinfectant with virucidal activity will be available, authorized and registered by the Ministry of Health at the entrance.
- The accommodation will have informative posters with hygiene rules to observe in relation to the prevention of infections. Respect safety measures, such as frequent hand washing, coughing or sneezing covering the mouth and nose by flexing the elbow, keeping two meters of distance between people, the use of a hygienic mask when it is not possible to maintain the safety distance and if you have symptoms, see how to act on the website of the ministry of health.
- All employees receive ongoing training to ensure that health and safety measures are followed and to protect the health of guests. They will follow strict guidelines, which include:
- The use of personal protective equipment and frequent hand washing protocols.
- Ventilated rooms, replacement of towels and bed linen.
- Dirty clothes are placed in bags and clean clothes are put only after cleaning and disinfecting the room.
- Particular attention to cleaning floors, walls, ceilings, mirrors and windows, furniture, equipment and decorative and functional elements, and cleaning any surface or equipment with a high level of use/contact.