Check in / Check out
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 18:00 (subject to availability)
Check out (July and August): 12:00
* If there is availability, you could advance the check in or/and delay the check out by an additional € 25 / h
Rules of the house
ALMA DEL TAJO COTTAGE RULES:
- It is forbidden to smoke in the indoor areas.
- No pets allowed.
- Hosts must be responsible for keeping the house shut at their absence.
- The Jacuzzi can hold up to 6 people maximum.
- Playground equipment is to be used for children under 10.
- The swimming pool will be closed from the 1st November to the 30th In May and October, it will be open if the weather allows.
- The fireplace can be used from October until April (both included). Wood for free. Under no circumstance can it be used to cook.
- Check in is at 15:00 and check out is at 18:00 (subject to availability). Check out time in July/August is at 12:00. If available, entry time could be advanced and/or departure time could be delayed with an extra cost of 25€ per additional hour.
- Customers have at their disposal the Complaint form to record their claims.
- The hosts may not carry out any annoying, unhealthy, harmful, dangerous or illegal activities in the house.
- Bachelor/bachelorette parties and similar events are not allowed in the house.
- The customer, since the very check in moment, is the first responsible for the correct behaviour of all the guests.
- Cleaning during the stay is the customer’s duty.
- Guests are responsible for the house and all the contents in it. In case there were any damages caused by the customer in the house, the expense will be taken from the deposit. If the cost of the damages overcomes the deposit fee, the guests must pay the difference. After checking the facilities and the house, if everything is in perfect condition, the deposit will be refunded via bank transfer within 7 days. In the event of any damages, the owners shall be informed.
- At the accommodation, there will be no more people than those indicated in the registration form, whose identifications have been declared at the entrance. The property is not responsible for any larger occupancy than that declared by the hosts, in the event of an inspection by the Spanish military police, being the hosts the only responsible ones. The house is to be used exclusively by the customers. Under no circumstance more people will be admitted into the house than those declared in the reservation and even less, that exceeds the maximum capacity of 23 people. If the number of customers exceeds the hired one, the owner can require an economic compensation proportional to the price per person.
- Inflatable mattresses and similar items are not allowed in the house.
- Any over 2-years-old additional guest, provided the 12 base places are occupied, will be subject to the charge of extra bed. Check exceptions.
- The rooms are double (for two people). The amount of each extra bed is € 15 per night.
- Babies under 2 will not be extra charged. Baby cots, high chairs and baby bathtubs are available for free.
- It is not allowed to use any product in the Jacuzzi nor the swimming pool.
- The owner is not responsible for losses, damages, cancellations or additional expenses suffered by the client, or for any matter that is beyond its reach or control.
- An extra cleaning fee will be charged in cases where, after the stay, the state of the house does not correspond to a civic use of it. The charge will be equivalent to the extra hours needed for this extraordinary clean up.
- Should there be any failure to comply with the aforementioned requirements, the owner shall have the right to require the host to pay for the damaged caused to the institution without any right to compensation.
- Every person staying at the accommodation must provide valid identification to the owner, with ID number, passport, driving license or residence permit and FILL IN THE TRAVELLER’S SHEET AT THEIR ARRIVAL (Order INT/1922/2003 from July 3rd, on registration books and entry parts of travellers in hospitality industry).